Kārikiōrangi Tapawhā roa Earrings
Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
Kārikiōrangi Tapawhā roa means Aqua Rectangles in Te Reo Māori.
The Tapawha (roa) earrings are made with wood and resin. These beautiful, rectangular earrings are inspired by the four sides of a person’s identity. They remind us that we are multifaceted beings, each possessing different aspects of our own personality and life story that come together to make each of us unique.
Our earrings are handmade to reflect our tradition and culture, so that you can wear a lovely accessory with its own story. Made in a range of soft colours to delicately compliment you and your style.
- Size: approximately 5-6cm in length.
- Quality: Natural textured wood and resin with rhodium-plated fittings.
- Our earrings are hand-crafted from natural wood.
- The texture, shape, and colour of each earring will vary a little from that of the photograph.
- Tiny spots may appear from time to time.
Versatile, stylish, and lightweight these gorgeous earrings are suitable to wear on any occasion or purchase as the perfect gift for a loved one.
Laybuy, Afterpay, Zip and Genoapay payment options are available!