Kārikikōwhai Roimata Earrings
Kārikikōwhai Roimata means Green teardrop/s in Te Reo Māori.
1. (noun) tear (of crying).
The shape of a teardrop.
2 : something shaped like a dropping tear specifically : a pendent gem (as on an earring)
These stunning wood and resin drop earrings in green are carefully hand-crafted and feature a slender design. The natural balance of wood with the deep green resin creates a contrasting style that brings these earrings to life.
- Size: approximately 5-6cm in length and 1.2cm width.
- Quality: Natural textured wood and resin with rhodium-plated fittings.
- Our earrings are hand-crafted from natural wood.
- The texture, shape, and colour of each earring will vary a little from that of the photograph.
- Tiny spots may appear from time to time.
Versatile, stylish, and lightweight these gorgeous earrings are suitable to wear on any occasion or purchase as the perfect gift for a loved one.
Laybuy, Afterpay, Zip, and Genoapay are available.