Iti Pounamu Toru Earrings
Iti - small
Pounamu - taonga, treasure, greenstone
These are sourced with iwi consent from Te Waipounamu (South Island). They are shaped, often left as the beauty of raw that they are. They can sometimes be polished.
These are not polished, but they are fitted with hypoallergenic studs.
They are a petite pair 0.5cm per earring and an irregular triangle shape.
Each set are raw and so they are slightly different. They are not fashioned to match.
Colours may vary due to lighting.
* Shop with peace of mind with our 30-day returns
* Take a look at our 5-star customer reviews
* Everything you see on our online store ships from rural South Auckland, New Zealand
* Shipping to Australia & Worldwide available
* AfterPay, Zip, and GenoaPay available